keskiviikko 17. helmikuuta 2016

Plated dress with heart pattern

There is something about this fabric that I just love. The print is simply beautiful and colors are a bit muted so it's not too bright despite having such a colourful print.The fabric itself it's quite thick which is why the hem is plated.


Making the dresses has not been as difficult as I thought it would be. Then again these first two have been quite simple. I have simple taken pattern for a basic sheath dress, cropped it from the waist and changed the neckline a little bit. The hem is just two rectangles. I also added ribbons to the sides to make a small bow in the back. I'm thinking of adding a detachable bow to the front as well but to do that I have to find a pattern for a bow.

I'm still thinking how to coordinate this dress, mainly what kind of blouse to make for it. I can't decide between simple cream coloured blouse or full lace blouse. Though I think I'm falling more for the lace blouse if I can find a nice lace fabric to make it from.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti